Calendar & Modifications
See a written breakdown of each of the workouts, as well as modifications you can do to make some of the exercises easier!
- Boat Sprawl (Modification: keep your back on the floor and just crunch your head up instead of doing a full sit up)
- Cross Legged Sit Ups (Modification: keep your legs crossed but lift your feet and bring your knees into your chest as you lie down, and use momentum to rock yourself up)
- Russian Twists (Modification: keep your feet on the floor)
- Seated Knee Tucks (Modification: stay on your back and bring your knees in & out of your chest)
- Shoulderstand Leg Raise (Modification: instead of lifting your legs straight up after you kick your legs out, try bending your knees into your chest, and hop your hips up with bent knees)
- Split Toe Touch
- Side Sit Up (Modification: just side crunch instead- don't sit all the way up)
- Side Crunch 1:2 (Modification: just lift top leg instead of both)
- Side Plank Reach (Modification: bend your bottom knee onto the floor)
- Dipping Forearm Plank (Modification: lower onto your knees)
- Alternating Side Reach
- Reverse Plank (Modification: bend your knees, feet flat on the floor)
1. Sit Up to Table (Modification): Perform a crunch with your knees bent and feet flat, then lift your hips off the floor into a bridge at the bottom of the crunch.
2. Seated Twisting Knee Tucks (Modification): Lie on your back and bring your knees into your chest with a twist.
3. Straight Leg Bicycle (Modification): Bend your knees and perform regular bicycles.
1. Crunch w/ Bicycle (Modification): Instead of kicking your opposite leg straight out, keep the knee bent and just tap the floor with your toe.
2. Boat to V Sit (Modification): Keep your hands on your hamstrings and lightly hold on.
3. Circle Leg Raise (Modification): Bend your knees and bring them into your chest in a circular motion.
1. Side Plank Crunch (Modification): Keep your top leg straight with the foot on the floor and just perform the reaching and crunching with your upper body.
2. Candlestick (Modification): Lightly touch your bottom hand on the floor as you lower down, then reach back up at the top.
3. Side Plank Cross Crunch (Modification): Keep your bottom knee on the floor and just crunch and rotate your upper body.
1. Plank Alternating Tap Outs (Modification: first tap out only with your hands, then tap out with just your feet)
2. Bird Dog Plank (Modification: lower onto your knees and alternate reaching your opposite arm & leg)
1. Butterfly Sit up (Modification: Keep the same position but only lift up as high as you can each time, even if that means just crunching)
2. Russian Bicycles (Modification: either perform regular Russian twists with your feet raised, or keep your feet on the floor with your knees bent)
3. Figure 4 Leg Raise to Pike (Modification: Just perform the figure 4 leg raise without lifting your back off the floor)
1. Straight Leg Side Crunch 1:2 (Modification: Either bend your knees or only lift the top leg each time)
2. Side Plank Toe Touch (Modification: Bend your bottom knee and place it on the floor with your foot pointing behind you)
3. Reverse Plank to Side Plank (Modification: Perform the reverse plank and lower onto your bottom knee as you twist into the side plank. Straighten the leg back out as you go back into reverse plank)